“Global Mobility is all about people. We tend to focus on compliance, costs and processes, which all are significant parts of the successful assignment, but at the end of the day, there is always one or more persons being affected personally by our choices. Thus, we need to make wise choices when working with Global Mobility.”
Lone has been contributing to fulfil corporate strategies with her extensive Global Mobility knowledge since 2008. She has managed Global Mobility in-house, developed Global Mobility services for global clients and suppliers and been actively engaged in Danish regional and national projects and organisations, improving the country’s ability to receive and retain international talent.
On a personal level, Lone is experienced in bridging between people and organisations to unite corporate requirements with human needs, resulting in a positive employee experience.
As an advisor and trainer, her core strength is making the devils in the details transparent, and transforming challenges into pragmatic and tangible solutions. Her leadership experience in multinational corporations and client projects have given her a wealth of experience in co-creation, collaboration and leadership of teams in diverse and multicultural environments.
Lone holds a Master’s Degree in German and Japanese from Aarhus University.
Snapshot of Lone’s previous experience:
- Regional Global Mobility & Business Development Manager, NES Global Talent
- Head of Global Mobility, Grundfos
- Global Mobility Consultant, Siemens
- Chairman, International Community, Aarhus
- Board Member Consortium for Global Talent/DI Global Talent
- Committee for Internationalization, Aarhus Municipality
- Advisory Board Member Aarhus Academy for Global Education
- Member of Board Europeans Throughout the World